Are you thinking for taking a break but you don`t know where to go! Here you can find some ideas:
- Malta National Park, Ta’ Qali is inviting you to Earth Garden Festival is annual open air non-mainstream music festival. Starts from 31st of May till 3th of June.
- Bordeaux, France, Europe is one of the most beautiful cities in France. You can enjoy the incredible architecture, the wonderful nature on both sides of the river Garona. Taste the famous French food and have the pleasure to try the wines of the most famous wine-producing region with a combination of wide choices French cheeses. You can visit the world’s greatest wine museum and numerous Château`s. Also, you can join the wine festival from 14th till 18th of June.
- If you are a fan of football and wanted to visit and travel true Russia, know it will be the time. This year FIFA World cup will be held in 11 different cities from 14th of June till 15 of July. You can get to know the beauty of Russia and their traditions before and after the games.
- One more place you can visit in France during June is Le Mans, Maine, where 86th 24 Hours of Le Mans – automobile endurance event will take place on 16th of June. After the event, you can explore the province revealing different parts of French history.
- If you feel like you had enough of everything and is time to rock that means is time for you to grab your backpack or may be getting on your bike and go to Lisbon, Portugal. Relax on the sunny beaches and see the sunrise after some of the concerts of the festival – Rock in Rio – one of the largest music festivals in the world. You can have a hell of a good week from 23th till 30th of June and see some of your favorites bands, also meet a lot of new people.
- But if you are searching for something more soft and classy, a bit up on the world map is Gent, Belgium where every year is held the international Gent Jazz Festival. This year it will begin from 29th of June and conteninue till 8th of July.
- It`s time to get wild – ok! Take your camera and we go to Kodiak Island, Alaska where you can enjoy the breathtaking beauty of nature and make some good shots of Kodiak bear, bald eagles attracted of the salmon fish. You can also see elk and their small ones, seals and if you are lucky – killer whales. Many birds spaces and small mammals.
- Talking about breathtaking views what you gonna say about Machu Picchu, Peru, South America. June is may be one of the best times of visiting this stunning places of the earth, hidden in the jungle of Peruvian Andi. The weather is perfect for the long pass and climbs up to get yourself to the lost city of Incas’s which is on 2 430m above the sea level. And if you are visiting Peru you can join Festival of the Sun in Cusco on 24 of June in Sacsayhuaman where you can see the ceremony of the most amazing Inca celebration which coincides with the winter solstice and harvest time.
- You want something more extreme well Daytona Beach, Florida is your place. Beach, cocktails, beer, music and art festivals and what else – huge waves this is what is waiting for you, just make sure you don’t forget your surfboard. if you don`t how to surf – this is the place and the time to learn.
- If you feel like something exotic and you are on a budget Hawaii Islands, USA could be your place. June is already out of the season prices are lower, there are not so many people and the weather is still nice. You can relax on the exotic beach and visit Hawaii Volcanoes National Park where you can see five active volcanos.
- Hoi An, Vietnam is another exotic place just on the other side of the world map. One of the most famous tourist place in Vietnam. You can see many temples, go for a walk true the beautiful town, take a boat trip or you just lay down on the beach and enjoy the life. But if you are visiting Hoi An don`t miss the Lantern Festival on 27th of June. Gorgeous tradition – The lanterns are set into the river as an offering and to worship their ancestors as well as the God of the land.
- And let’s offer something in the middle – Greek Islands, Europe they are to many but two of the most famous are Santorini and Crete. Whichever of these two you decide to choose you can find beautiful hidden beaches, a lot of history and traditions and colorful nightlife. To be honest, June is may be one of the best months to visit – is still not that hot, there are not so many tourists and you can find decent prices.
- For those who feel more adventures the Kruger National Park, one one of the largest game reserves in Africa. There you can go on numerous different safaris and see wild free animals like lions, zebra and many others living in there natural habitat meters or sometimes centimeters of you. There in June is around 26 degree Celsius and is the dry season which means you can enjoy your adventure to the max.
- Hunan, China is not offering safaris but it looks like a piece of Asian heaven and actually, you can hike to the Haven`s Gate Mountain, challenge your fear of height on the famous Glass bridge at the Grand Canion of Chine, visit stunningly beautiful towns around or go underground in The Yewol Dragon Cave.
- Peace and quiet are what you are searching for there is amazing hidden place in Japan where private cars are not allowed and the only way to get there is a bus or taxi. Kamikochi is a popular resort in the Northern Japan Alps of Nagano Prefecture, offering some of Japan’s most spectacular mountain scenery. You can observe a variety of birds and monkeys in their natural habitat. June is may be the best time to visit after that is getting to crowdy.
- And many other places around the globe are waiting to be discovered and visited by travel lovers and no matter how many we add to the list they will be never enough because there is never enough of traveling and adventures.
Please follow and like us: